Footpaths & Rights of Way

Responsibility for footpaths and rights of way lies with Cambridgeshire County Council and that is to whom any access problems should be referred.

We are unable to print here a map of the footpaths in the Parish, due to copyright, but if you contact the County Council you will be able to view their maps.

The Parish Council does have a Footpaths Working Party who regularly walk the paths to see if there are any problems, but should you come across any obstruction etc when you are out walking, please report it to the Clerk on 861877 or clerk@kimboltonandstonely-pc.gov.uk